Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth Diet is a nutritionally balanced mini pig food formulated to help young animals off to a healthy start. This mini pig diet, which contains high-quality milk proteins help transition weanling mini pigs. No supplementation is needed with Mazuri® mini pig food.
Complete nutrition - Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
Contains dried whey - Contains milk proteins to help in transitioning weanlings.
Amino acid balanced - Contains those needed for a healthy start and growth.
Added fat - To support energy needs.
Pellet form - Easy to feed; minimizes dust and waste.
Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E - Provides for optimal skin condition.
Yucca extract - Aimed to reduce ammonia in urine.
Added flaxseed - To support skin and immune system health.
Product Form: Mini-cube size: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
|Crude protein not less than
Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
- Feed Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth on a free-choice basis as creep feed from 7 days post-weaning until 8 weeks of age or older. Continue feeding free-choice if rapid growth is desired.
- To regulate growth rate, after 8 weeks of age feed at a rate of 1.5 - 3.0% of current body weight. Do not underfeed. Measuring food by weight is recommended; see Feeding Rate table on the product sheet using the Complete Nutrition Information link above.
- The level of feed intake depends on many factors some of which include: environmental temperature, other foods available, level of activity and social hierarchy.
- Change to Mazuri® Active Adult diet as desired to regulate growth rate at 16 weeks of age or older.
- For gestating or lactating females, feed a mixture of 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth for increased energy.
- For higher energy needs, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth to 60% of daily intake.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted for minimize feed wastage.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Feeding rates available on the Product sheet.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, dried whey, sucrose, flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, cane molasses, dried beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, calcium carbonate, dl-methionine, salt, choline chloride, zinc methionine complex, dried yucca shidigera extract, l-lysine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, riboflavin, zinc oxide, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), copper sulfate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, copper chloride, sodium selenite.